Aug 7, 2015

Welcome to 2015-2016 Bulldogs!

Hey guys!  The most helpful part of this blog is the calendar.  Click on the calendar tab above and you will see what I have planned for you.  Plans change occassionally, so don't be mad if you think you are going to have a timed writing and I give you a pop quiz instead.  The calendar is meant to be a very flexible but helpful guide.

The literature section shows you what novels we will be doing each triad.  All novels are available in the HHS library, but only during the triad I have assigned the book.  Other classes have the books when we don't.  I encourage you to buy a used copy each of the books for a dollar or two on Amazon.  I still have my high school copy of The Scarlet Letter and I read it every night before I go to bed.*

Silly Stuff is just that.  I am the funniest person I know.+

Please contact me via email.  It is BY FAR the BEST way to get in touch with me.  I have all work emails pushed to my phone and I will try to respond as quickly as possible; but, remember that if I don't get back to you in time to help with something that is due the next day: you are a problem solver too.  Get off the escalator yourself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrSUe_m19FY



msmith2@hemetusd.org


*I'm just kidding.
+JK again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment